This post was most recently updated on December 24th, 2018
Personal development can change your life. In this article you will get to know some personal development quotes that you can use in your daily life for motivation.
Self-improvement has presented many opportunities in our lives. If you really want things to change in your life or you want to achieve your goals or if you’re ready to be successful, then personal development is vital to your success.
Here are some personal development quotes quotes below, try reading all of them.
- Worthwhile things in your personal and career life, you must become a worthwhile person in your own self-development. -By: Brian Tracy
If you want to be successful in your personal and professional life, you need to pay attention. You need to develop yourself and give your 100% in order to have a positive response.
- Your Comfort Zone
You can only grow if you are willing to feel awkward and uncomfortable when you
TRY SOMETHING NEW. -By: Brian Tracy
You have to come out of your comfort zone and try something big. If you really want a change in your life. New things will take time but at the end, the result will be in your favor.
- The longest journey is the journey inwards . – By: Dag Hammarskjold
The more you work hard the more you get success.
- Wisdom is knowing what to do next; virtue is doing it. – By: David Starr Jordan
Having experience of what will be your next step is great but honesty is making that thing work in the manner what it supposed to be.
- Stay focused on self-direction and personal growth and away from finger-pointing. – By: Nina Atwood
In order to have a good growth, you have to be focused. You don’t have to care what people are saying or thinking about you.
- Until you believe enough in yourself, nothing is going to change. – By: John Di Lemme
For things to work you should trust yourself at first without thinking that what is going to happen.
- You cannot dream yourself into a character; you must hammer forge yourself one. – By: Henry David Thoreau
Don’t imagine yourself into a personality what you want to be. You have to work hard and be the one you want.
- Growth is painful
Change is painful
But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong. – By: Mandy Hale
Things are not easy at all. Development is hard, but nothing is harder than staying in one position for years. Everybody needs progress in their work.
- Personal deployment is a major time-saver.
The better you become, the less time it takes you to achieve your goal. – By: Brian Tracy
This is the easiest and the fastest way to achieve your goals. The way you gain experience the less time it will take you to be successful or the personality you want to be.
- Chance is Hard at first,
Messy in the Middle and Gorgeous at the End. – By: Robin Sharma
When you start something it’s hard to follow-up. It will be confusing in between. You will feel like leaving everything and do what you were doing before. In the End, the result will be so beautiful that you’ll be proud of yourself.
- When we are no longer able to change the situation, We are challenged to change ourselves. – By: Victor E Frankl
When you feel nothing is working the way you want it to be, you start daring to change yourself.
- Knowing others is intelligence.
Knowing yourself is a true wisdom.
Mastering others is strength.
Mastering yourself is a true power. – By: Lao Tzu
If you have knowledge about others is clever but having knowledge about yourself is discernment. Controlling others is strength but controlling yourself is a true effort.
- Work until your IDOLS become your RIVALS. – By: Drake
Keep trying until you reach your goals.
- Personal development- the never-ending chance to improve not only yourself but also to attract opportunities and affect others. – By: Jim Rohn
Self-development is not only to change yourself but with this, you will get a great chance to be successful. With this, you will be on the competitor list and it will influence others.
- The greatest discovery is that human being can Alter his life by altering the attitudes of his mind. – By: William James
The biggest achievement of humans is that they change their selves by simply changing their thoughts.